Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Mosquito bites

"Hey! I know i've got boobs now but you really shouldn't think of me any different." Ross explained
"I won't, just cause they're too small to notice." Tim jabbed sarcasticly.
"C'mon. Ya got zapped with that crazy machine that let you change ANYTHING about yourself. But you gave yourself those little mosquito bites?"
"Huh well at least I've got some to show." Ross said flashing his friend and progressively flipping him off. "If you tried to show off your trouser snake you'd be charged with sexual assult. Not to mention, the orgasms are other worldly!" Ross starts to rub himself on his chair sub consciouly.
"Dude...what the hell?" Tim questioned semi disgusted
"Oh sorry." Ross stopped embarrassed "Wait do you wanna try some of this?" He pointed to his groin "I know you'd love it and I bet that I can have something arranged."
Tim was excited by what his friend was saying but didn't necessarily understand exactly Ross's implications.

No comments:

Post a Comment