Friday, January 4, 2019

Christmas! In January?

"Merry Christmas Derek!" An oblivious roomate announces
"Dude, it's January. Don't you think you're a little late?" He questions annoyed
"Pfffbt who cares? Don't you want your present?? I know you'll love it!" Jerald said annotating his words while shivering a box.
"Fine, but if its pot again I swear...no way." Derek breathes in disbelief. He reaches in the box, letting it fall away and present a whithered body. "This can't be real. You're dicking with me!"
"Nah man for reals! It took some digging but I fimally got you a body suit. And let me tell you, this shit HARD to find! The cops destroy this shit! I had to go to freakin china town to get this one!" 
"Dude! Thank you man. This means a lot." Derek said resting a hand on his friend's shoulder.
"Well? Why you waitin? Get that shit on!"
Derek scuttled and ran excitedly to his room knowing exactly what to do. Stripping nude, he stepped in new feet and pulled the skin above his. The body was loose, sagging a little at the front when the hood was on. But once the zipper did itself up the skin tightened and became just like his own. Everything got tighter, and tighter, and tighter, until the pain felt natural. Like that had always been his body. Strutting his new found stuff, he walked back to jerald.

"Damn, I feel so...naked." Derek said collapsing in on himself as his friend stared.
"Why? You look so hot dude!" Jerald drooled "you could do anything and still look just as sexy!"
Derek laughed and started pulling awkward balancing poses. All amounting to him falling flat on his ass. Recovering and pretending it was planned, he mimicked a sitting pin up he adored.
"Mmm. Well, I hope you're having fun cause there's a certain deal you need to hold up now."
"What? What do you mean?" Derek says confused
"You said that you'd fuck me if you had a chicks body! Well? Now you do. So pay up." Asserting himself, jerald grabs Derek's now dainty arm. 
"I mean, I guess I can."
"Good. Now santa had better have a little something for me too." Jerald said as he slung a santa hat on his friend's head. "See ya in the bed room." Slapping the purchased ass.
Derek felt a sudden tear and a familar feeling in his crotch. "Oh no."
Derek strips in excited disbelief hoping to find no wood. He gasps.
"What's the matter sugar butt?"
"Umm...how do you feel about shemales?"
"Wut?" Jerald turns from his jaunt to the bedroom to see his friend turned lover presenting themself with a mighty log and a few ball bearing hanging around. "Dude! What'd you do to the body suit?!"
"Nothing! I was just really feeling it right now and THIS happened."
"Ohhh right. The little chinese lady I bought this from warned me about that. Course I didn't listen. Sorry?"
Wanting to throttle his friend, all that rage and anger turned to lust and longing. Derek respositioned himself to better show his assests. "Dude, please stick it in me." 
"What? Eww no, why?"
"Cause! This is what you wanted right?! And I sure as hell want it too." Derek squirmed getting taken over by lust and new feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment